We know how important art can be in a community. Bringing people together, expanding creativity, recognizing beauty, creating dialogue, building community…the list goes on and on. The new Infusion Gallery in Troutdale, Oregon takes it a step further. This gallery is devoted to the promotion of a non-profit organization called ALSO (Adult Learning Systems of Oregon), which provides (from the website) “residential, vocational, and transportation services to low-to-moderate adults with developmental disabilities throughout Multnomah and Clackamas Counties.” Gallery director Parris Foley has worked hard to bring her dream of utilizing the arts to benefit others into reality, and Ann is very excited to be a part of it. Before becoming a full-time artist, Ann had a career as a teacher and administrator for special education. The mission of the Infusion Gallery brings together the two parts of Ann’s life’s work–art, and supporting people with disabilities.
- Ready for a summer class? Special discount for Oregon Glass Guild members! June 5, 2015
- Ann in Beaverton! May 27, 2015 May 26, 2015
- Spring has sprung! March 20, 2015
- Thanks for the support! December 1, 2014
- Fall is here! November 15, 2014